- Probably the most critical factor in student success is Attendance! If a student misses a
class, 50 minutes of instruction must be made up with independent study.
- When a student has missed class he/she is responsible for making up the assignments. If
the student needs explanation or help finding handouts, an afterschool appointment is
- Hand outs are available in classroom folders and on the website. It may be helpful to
exchange phone numbers with a classmate with good study skills. A phone call to another
student will allow your child to better keep up with the reading while home sick.
- If it is anticipated that more than one day will be missed please call the office on the first
day of the absence and request assignments for parent pick up.
- Students who have missed class are required to bring an admit from the Attendance
Office when they return. If he/she does not have an admit slip, he/she will be sent to
obtain one, and will be marked tardy for the class.
|"Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in
return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is
kindness in everything we think, say, want and do."
Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772 Swedish Scientist)
Current Assignments - Calendar
Current Unit Weekly Agenda
Previous Weekly Agenda
Grant Union High School
- Pencils (regular and colored)
- Work in Progress
Weekly Quiz on Friday